1. Do the right choice. All of J-Philippe’s prints are produced using the Giclée fine art printing process.
2. Click Contact J-Philippe button at the bottom of the article. Please use the form to send an email. Don’t forget to mention the title and the size of your print (see the technique specification paragraph), and your address. This is also a place to ask any questions about photographsand prints or about the artist, and then click Send button to email to our address.
3. When we get your email, we contact you to confirm it and answer your questions by email too. Based upon the data submitted by you, we prepare information on cost of the order, date and other terms of delivery.
Price list include worldwide free Express delivery.
4. We send you an email containing information on mode of payment and necessary details.
5. When receipt of the specified amount of money to our account, we send you the purchased artwork.
6. Then, you will be entitled to a 3 days inspection period, when you may confirm by email the reception and acceptation of the artwork or return the purchased artwork, if, due to some reason, you are not contented with it. We shall refund your purchase. 
Giclée (pronounced "zhee-clay") is an extremely high quality ink-jet printing process that produces beautiful digital reproductions that last much longer than those produced using traditional ’commercial’ printing techniques. For this reason, it is the printing technique that we use for all our editions.
This sophisticated reproduction technology not only utilises more colours than regular printing, but also has an unparalleled vibrancy and detail. This is why Giclée printing is widely regarded as the very best fine art printing method currently available - and why it has been embraced by so many galleries, artists and museums as their preferred method of art reproduction since its ’invention’ in the late 1980s.
Quite simply, Giclée printing is best method of artwork reproduction currently available.
We use an Epson Stylus PRO 9800 printer. Epson UltraChrome K3 ink with Vivid Magenta delivers stunning, photo-realistic image quality. The 8-colour inkset has the widest possible gamut, and you’ll see subtle shadows and highlights when printing in black and white.
We use a glossy Professional Color Paper, 170 gr/m2 or a waterproof polycotton canvas 370gr/m2.